This is the passing siteswap assistant helping you to find, start and animate passing patterns.
It's currently based around siteswaps. Hopefully it will support a much wider pattern variety one day.
Solo siteswaps are supported as well by changing the number of jugglers to one.
- Siteswap generator
- Start configuration calculator
- Causal Diagrams
- Web App that works offline
- Reusable js components
- 3d Animation
Should run in any modern desktop or mobile browser which supports WebGL.
The code is open source and available in this Github project. You're welcome to contribute or fill bug reports there.
This project builds upon the follwing open source tools. Many thanks to its creators!
- svelte for handling state
- sapper for building the web application
- three.js for doing all the complicated 3d stuff
- bytesize-icons for the iconset
- Pure.css as a good css base
Copyright 2020 Christian Helbling
Licensed under the GPLv3: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html